- scorlocAsked on June 07, 2015 at 12:52 AM
I have designed my form. It worked nicely. I have done some submissions also. When I opened today, all the elements got deleted or disappeared.
This is the second time it happens.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 07, 2015 at 01:27 AM
You can revert your jotform to a a previous or specific saved point using the Revision History feature of the form.
user guide: 4-How-to-View-Form-Revision-History
Please try reverting the form to the latest version.
Let us know iif there are further issue.
- scorlocAnswered on June 07, 2015 at 03:43 AM
Thanks for the quick reply.
I have reverted to the previous save, and I got what I want.
However, I would like to highlight a point, I DID NOT deleted the elements. I dont know how it got deleted.
As I already mentioned, it happened 2 times before.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 07, 2015 at 03:51 AM
There was a problem on the form builder this week. That might have caused this. If the form wasn't probably loaded on the form builder and then saved while it was empty, that probably caused the elements to get lost. Luckily we have the revision history that can be used on such cases.
- scorlocAnswered on June 07, 2015 at 04:45 AM
Thanks for your efforts, and God bless you.