- bonniekiserAsked on June 10, 2015 at 12:30 AM
I would like to dopy three of my forms to another JotForm account. I am the owner of both accounts. I need to have the same form in both accounts please.
I see from your response to the question, "How can I copy a form to another account? Asked by MissMarudek on March 12, 2015 at 07:37 AM" that it is possible but iIt appears that it must be done internally.
The forms I would like to copy are:
1 FINAL Enter Your Realm of Possibility Retreat Application
1a CHECK Payment for Retreat payment form
1a PAYPAL Payment for Retreat
The account I would like to copy them to is: MontanaOmYoga
Thank you for your help,
- JotForm UI DeveloperibrahimAnswered on June 10, 2015 at 03:40 AM
Yes, you can copy any form by making a clone of it, please click the link below for a guide:
(data of the cloned form can't be carried over)
I hope you find this informations helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- bonniekiserAnswered on June 10, 2015 at 08:03 AM
I do understand how to clone a form within an account,. However, I need to copy 3 forms to another Jotform account that I use.
I see in the help and forums that it can be done, it just has to be done by JotForm Support. Please, please re-vist my question.
I read that it can be done by visiting the forum under the question below.
"How can I copy a form to another account? Asked by MissMarudek on March 12, 2015 at 07:37 AM" that it is possible but iIt appears that it must be done internally.
This is the link to her question and JotForm supports answer. Thank you.
Have a peaceful day, :)
- BorisAnswered on June 10, 2015 at 10:53 AM
Hello Bonnie, I'll try to explain all the methods that are available.
1. As our colleague Ibrahim had suggested, you can Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL. This method of cloning is a way to clone a form from one account to another, using the URL of the form.
This method creates a duplicate of the form, but all submissions / responses that you have received for the form will only be available on the main account and form - cloning can't clone submissions due to security and privacy reasons.
2. We can move / transfer the forms and their submissions for you, which is what is being described in the thread that you have linked to above.
In this method, as the forms are moved, they will no longer be available in your first account, but only in the second account. It doesn't sound like you would want this to happen.
3. You can set up your other account to be a sub account user to your main account.
When setting a sub account user, you can choose if they can access and edit your forms, view and edit your submissions data, or both. The forms that you share with your sub account will appear in that other account under a Shared with you folder of their My Forms page.
It sounds like this is most likely what you are trying to achieve, so I would suggest that you take a look at the guide for setting up sub accounts.
Please let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.