- cstevens251Asked on June 10, 2015 at 10:47 AM
I am fixing to change jobs, and I built the online forms for my current employer under my account. I need to see about changing the username of my account, is the possible???
- SyedAnswered on June 10, 2015 at 11:01 AM
Yes, it is possible to change username at JotForm, Please let us know your desired Username, we will change it for you.
- cstevens251Answered on June 30, 2015 at 11:13 AMThanks for your response. Will you please make the new user name of the account: JECW9274
Please confirm the change when it is made. Thanks in advance for taking care of this.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 30, 2015 at 01:03 PM
Unfortunately, since you are still with our old payment processor BlueSnap, we would need to cancel your subscription in order to change your username. Both of our new payment processors allow for us to change usernames without affecting the subscription, however BlueSnap does not have this functionality. If you would like to have us go ahead with this, we can cancel your subscription, change your username, then you can upgrade once again. This will also change you to our new payment processor, Stripe.
My apologies for this process. It makes it worse since the only reason we cannot change it easily due to you being so loyal for so long. If the above is OK with you, just let us know and we will take care of the cancellation and the username change as soon as possible.
- cstevens251Answered on July 06, 2015 at 05:43 PM
Thanks for the response. I have no problem doing this but would like to know how this will effect the forms that are currently in place. Will this mean that we have to start completely over from scratch? If not, how would I go about beginning this process? Thanks for your help
Sent from Cowtown, USA
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 06, 2015 at 05:58 PM
There will be no change in your forms during the process. Nothing will be different at all, other than your subscription. Since you were just charged today for your subscription, we can also refund the most recent payment. All your forms and submission data will remain intact.
We will simply cancel your subscription, refund your recent payment, change your username, then you will upgrade back to a new subscription.
- cstevens251Answered on July 06, 2015 at 08:43 PMGreat news. I would like to go ahead and move forward with this. Let me know what needs to be done.
Sent from Cowtown, USA
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 01:32 AM
I have gone ahead and changed your account username to "JECW9274". Please sign out form your account and then sign in again with your new username.
I have also processed the refund for order #87791120 which was processed earlier today. Please allow 2-7 days for the amount to reflect in your account.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 01:33 AM
Please be noted that you should upgrade your account again soon.