- mandraekAsked on June 15, 2015 at 05:51 AM
Hi, please help with this issue
the checkbox is invisible so unable to submit the form
- ShadaeAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 10:32 AM
I do apologize for the issue that you are experiencing with your terms and conditions checklist.
I have reviewed your webpage and I am able to view your terms and conditions checkbox.
Can you confirm if you are still experiencing this issue? If you are still experiencing this issue please advise us of the version browser that is being used.
- mandraekAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 03:23 PM
Hi, yes its still invisible, I'm using Firefox 38.0.5
I checked chrome & ie in which its fine
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 04:33 PM
I checked your embedded form in the same version of FireFox and the checkbox did show up:
It showed up in all browsers I tried. I am not sure why it is not showing up in yours. Possible some settings in your own version of the browser? As far as I can tell, the checkbox should be showing in FireFox and other browsers without issue.
- catspjAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 04:36 PM
ok, thanks for you helpful responses, if I figure it out will post back
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 15, 2015 at 04:46 PM
My apologies for not being able to be of more help. If you can find a way to help us reproduce the issue on our end, we will be happy to see what we can do to resolve it. It is quite odd that it is not showing on your end.