- apluskitchenAsked on June 16, 2015 at 01:51 PM
we're switched over to your setup and I love how everything is the same except one thing, we print those responses and save them as PDF in to our CRM system, since we use the system to make our proposals. The only pdf format is very basic with question and responses and it doesn't keep the same formatting as the form when you want it into pdf, will you be adding that feature similar to adobe central or not?! I've attached a sample for you to see.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 16, 2015 at 02:45 PM
We were not able to see the included screenshot image in your message. You may retry including again in your next response. Follow this guide
As to your inquiry on Printing formatting, I suggest checking this discussion thread about the same question also
Visualize that you are doing these steps on your form instead.
1. Go to the your form submission page.
Inside of this guide you can find out how to view submission:
2. Inside of submission page, click on the EDIT button on top
3. While you are on the Edit mode, click on the Print button of the your form.
4. Print and follow the print dialog/instructions.
This should give you a print output with layout similar to your form.
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.