- wholesale175Asked on June 17, 2015 at 11:48 AM
Form is not disabled but responders get an ending message saying form is closed and to contact author. Form is 'enabled' and not 'disabled'.
Please help ASAP.
- SammyAnswered on June 17, 2015 at 12:33 PM
I have checked you form and accessed it but did not receive the disabled message, had you disabled it accidentally?
kindly confirm that the URL you provided is the correct one.
- wholesale175Answered on June 17, 2015 at 01:18 PM
- SammyAnswered on June 17, 2015 at 01:21 PM
I have cleared you account forms cache and fixed the folder, kindly confirm if your users can access the form now.
On my end it is accessible without any problems.
One more question are you embedding the form or are you providing a direct link
- wholesale175Answered on June 17, 2015 at 01:36 PM
I've been "sharing" the embed link to the responders.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 17, 2015 at 01:53 PM
You custom thank you URL is currently set to this page:
Which appears to be a disabled Adobe Forms Central form.
Changing your thank you page settings to an active URL or even the default JotForm thank you page should resolve this issue:
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.