- ejunqueraAsked on June 19, 2015 at 12:45 PM
I need to add a field to the reports, it is the union of two fields. Ex: Field1 = Field2 + Field3
What is the widget or app?
Field2 = TEXT
Field3 = BLUE
Field1 = TEXTBLUE
- CharlieAnswered on June 19, 2015 at 01:35 PM
Are you looking on automatically combining fields in your form? If that's the case, you can do that by using conditional logic.
Here's a sample form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51695562868977
1. First, I added all the field inputs as text boxes. Click the "Conditions".
2. In the conditions wizard, click the "Update a form field value".
3. In the conditions wizard, set the rules that you like. Then, click the "Add Field" button to add Field2 and Field3. By default, the values on this fields are "numbers", to convert them to text or string you need to click the "0-9" in the field.
4. After you click the "0-9", the field will turn to grey and it is now set to "a-z", which means the values now are text or string, which doesn't calculate.
5. Click save and see how the form works.
If you are referring to submission reports, may I know if it's about the excel, CSV or PDF?
We'll wait for your response.