- kevgriAsked on June 19, 2015 at 01:54 PM
i copied the (embedding) code and pasted into an email and it didn't work. how can i send my form by email?
The instructions seem clear if you want to embed code for the form into code for a website, etc., but i just want to send and email with the url.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 19, 2015 at 02:02 PM
If I understood you correctly you want to send link of your form to your users. You can take direct link of your form and forward it to your users via email.
Also you can email link to your users directly from our interface.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- KevinAnswered on June 19, 2015 at 02:23 PM
I don't see the page with the embed button as you show. here's what i see:''
- kevgriAnswered on June 19, 2015 at 02:24 PM
Ok, that didn't work. I pasted a screenshot but it disappears when i send the message back to you.
- kevgriAnswered on June 19, 2015 at 02:25 PM
Where is the page that has the embed wizard?
- CharlieAnswered on June 19, 2015 at 02:39 PM
You can copy your form's URL in two ways. But you need to open it in the form editor.
Method 1: Open the "Preview" button in your form builder. Open your form in the editor. Copy that form URL and paste it in your email content. Your users need to click the link or open it on a web browser.
Method 2: Open the "Embed Form" options.
In your Form editor, click the "Embed Form" option image.
It will open the embed form wizard. You can copy the direct link of the form there. OR you can use the email button.
I hope that helps.
- kevgriAnswered on June 19, 2015 at 02:43 PM