- viawebtourAsked on June 27, 2015 at 07:58 AM
i would like to distribute jot form to all products url;s in the catalogue. when client is ordering a product, i need to know the url. how should i do it? is there a widget for that? or perhaps already basic functionality?
- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on June 27, 2015 at 02:31 PM
You can find your form URL as follows:
1 - From the form builder, access your form, click on Preview, the Preview screen will pop up, the section Form URL there you are:
I am not sure if this is what you are looking for. Please let us know.
- viawebtourAnswered on June 27, 2015 at 02:35 PM
actually, i need to know the url where submission came from.
- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on June 27, 2015 at 03:51 PM
Let us say Daniel, you have a form embeded in your website, the final user fills out the form and submit it, after that, you are able to view this submission and the IP address where submitter sent the form, as below indicated:
I hope this helps.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 28, 2015 at 10:40 AM
You can use our Get Referrer Widget: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/get_referrer.
Here's how you can add a widget to your form: