- pablogutierreznietoAsked on June 27, 2015 at 12:28 PM
I already have my form ready (http://form.jotformz.com/form/51766572187668) but I am trying to edit its design. However, I see some bugs with the designer screen:
1. Exit button doesn't work. When I click the X button to return to the builder, nothing happens and stays at the designer screen.
2. The same happens with the "CSS" tab. When I click it, nothing happens. It stays at the "Design" tab.
3. The design I created is not being applied to the form. I have not been able to change any part of the form's design.
Can you please check this?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 27, 2015 at 07:47 PM
I responded to you here http://www.jotform.com/answers/598210-Bugs-with-designer#1