- haplotk114Asked on July 05, 2015 at 02:13 AM
I want to expand my form to take up more space on the page, rather than the thin middle column it seems to be using. Could you point me in the right direction? I could spend days poking around. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am using the Game of Thrones template. I'd like the width to be closer to Mad Libs template.
- haplotk114Answered on July 05, 2015 at 02:27 AM
figured it out. working on spacing out check boxes now. same question, different part of code.
- SammyAnswered on July 05, 2015 at 06:15 AM
Glad to hear you fund the aspect for changing the form width,
what aspect of the check-boxes do you want to space out, also you can provide a link to the form to allow form better assistance regarding the spacing.
- haplotk114Answered on July 05, 2015 at 10:10 AMLink below. If you scroll down the page, I have 4 columns under 'Miscellaneous Skills' . I'd like to be able to space them out so they are not so squished together and there is more room for the text, so each choice displays maybe 1 or 2 lines of text, rather than 3 or 4 (like some of them are showing).
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 05, 2015 at 11:25 AM
Since you were able to fix the form width issue then we consider the checkbox column problem a different issue. I created a new thread for that: http://www.jotform.com/answers/603425
Thank you for understanding.