- jcroweAsked on July 07, 2015 at 05:08 PM
The submit button normally always shows, it can not get it to show?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 06:10 PM
It seems that there is an issue with the conditions set on your JotForm. I notice that you have multiple pages on the form and conditions to hide the fields along with page breaks which may be causing the issue.
Could you try replacing the page breaks with section breaks so that the conditions can be set easily? Please see the following demo form that replaced page breaks with section breaks.
Please feel free to clone this JotForm to your account to see how it works. Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 07, 2015 at 06:11 PM
Please refer to the guide below that helps you in cloning the JotForm to your account.
- jcroweAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 12:52 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 09, 2015 at 04:02 AM
On behalf of my colleague, Kiran, you are welcome.
Regarding your concern on section breaks, I have moved it to a separate thread so we can better assist you. You can check it here. We will attend to it as soon as possible.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.