- cahhbeltrameAsked on July 08, 2015 at 09:28 AM
Depois que o usuario envia o formulario, a mensagem de agradecimento aparece cortadaPage URL:
- SammyAnswered on July 08, 2015 at 11:41 AM
I have done a test submission on you form and the thank you message is appearing after submissions.
Which aspect of the message is not showing on your side?
- cahhbeltrameAnswered on July 08, 2015 at 01:04 PM
This is the auto-answer page. When is the custom page does not appear. try it now
- SammyAnswered on July 08, 2015 at 01:31 PM
I have seen it now, the issue is the iframe height is a bit small after redirection kindlyadd the highlighted property to you iframe
<iframe allowtransparency="true" id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" scrolling="no" src="//form.jotformz.com/form/51883660780665" style="border: medium none; height: 904px; width: 100%; min-height: 30px;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
This will ensure that the iframe height does not go below the 30px allowing for the custom thank you message to appear fully.
Kindly confirm if it fixes the problem
- cahhbeltrameAnswered on July 08, 2015 at 02:37 PM
Thanks so much!!!!!
- rbarbourAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 10:20 AM
I'm having the same problem reported above.
How do I adjust the "min-height"?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 01:49 PM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.