- SDAAOAsked on July 14, 2015 at 11:44 AM
I need to check my PayPal details to be sure it is going to the right spot. How do I do that.
- CharlieAnswered on July 14, 2015 at 12:46 PM
This is an integration to Paypal, which means data is being passed securely.
To check if you have setup the correct email address, you can follow the steps below.
1. Click the payment integration and click the wizard icon.
2. Here you can see if you have entered the correct email address for your Paypal.
3. You can try making a test submission on it, I've cloned your form and made a test submission in my end, after clicking the "Proceed Checkout" button, your user will be redirected to the Paypal payment gateway, you can see here to where the payment will be made, your users will see your email address OR your business name, depending on how you have setup your Paypal account type.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.