- yantiangAsked on July 15, 2015 at 08:51 AM
Still cannot edit any forms as of 12:49 GMT (I am in London, UK). This despite Jotform posting that 'Everything should be up and running now'. I have flushed the DNS cache on my computer, flushed the browser cache and flushed the Jotform cache. When will this be working?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 09:40 AM
Our sincere apologies.
It's actually working now.
It might have been name servers that are still propagating.
I did a quick check via browserstack (Instance servers Located in Europe) - I could access both forms and Builder.
Could you check again? I've also notified our developers about this just in case.
- TSMProductionAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 09:46 AM
It is definitely still not working. My editing abilities are still down.
- yantiangAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 10:00 AM
It is not working for me either as of 1400 GMT.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on July 15, 2015 at 10:23 AM
I have updated our developers about this,
Will keep you updated.