- designfrontalAsked on July 15, 2015 at 06:47 PM
The Calendar-DatePicker Tool actually shows a wrong letter!
Should be a "D" (Donnerstag)...not a "H" !!!
Please can you fix this soon or give me a tutorial how i can to it.
Thx & greetings
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 12:01 AM
I assume you are talking about the Deutsch version of the calendar (Date/Time) field.
Please let me forward this to our devs so they can make the proper changes asap.
In the meantime you can edit the JS file calendarview.js
That's possible when you download your form's full source code. Files downloaded includes calendarview.js under js folder, open that file to notepad or any editing tools you have (example: notepad++) and then search/edit for the month and day names. Check this screen:
Save it and upload the files to your host.
- designfrontalAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 03:20 AMYes, it concerns the german (deutsch) calender field.I tried to download the code, but there is a "cannot create zip- file" error.
But i recognized in the source code field, that the field "Donnerstag" (thursday) is defined as "hintergrund" (that's not realy a day name!)
Please can you fix this as soon as possible, because it looks that now every german calender is wrong, isn't it?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 05:29 AM
I have just fixed the translation. It may take a while before this would take effect on the form.
I will also leave this report ticket opened so our developers will be able to confirm this.
About the error when downloading the form source code, I have moved it on a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/611749. We'll be on it shortly.
- designfrontalAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 06:03 AM
thx for feedback.
may i ask, who long it will take the calender to show up correctly?
because it is a bit embrassing that actually visitors of my homepage will not see the correct version.
all the best
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 16, 2015 at 07:29 AM
Unfortunately, I don't know the exact time frame but one of our developer should update you about this sooner.
Thank you for your patience!
- designfrontalAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 05:57 AM
Hmm, form still showing the wrong day-letter.
- SammyAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 09:36 AM
The issue is actively being worked on, you will receive an update on this thread once it has been tested and deployed
- alp_denizAnswered on July 17, 2015 at 09:14 PM
We have just fixed the issue. However, unfortunately it won't change past date fields, but all new date fields will have the correct day name, Donnerstag and thus "D".
Thank you very much for letting us know!