- snwinfoAsked on July 20, 2015 at 10:26 AM
What the HELL Happened to the header in the Table layout. to delete a Row i now have to perform several steps .. please.. PLEASEEEEEEEEE put the Icon back on the top toolbar to add and or delete table rows.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 12:03 PM
Just put your mouse in the row, click the table icon, click "row" and click "delete row" option. Well, yes, that's a few clicks compare to the old layout. But I'm sure our developers changed it for a good purpose.
- snwinfoAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 09:04 AM
i understand that i can click 3 EXTRA Times but when this is required on 80+ lines this just becomes a pain in the ass.. people that make these changes i feel dont use the system as we do .. would be nice to see the upcoming changes and or a place to offer advice from the USER ! god i hate this now !
- snwinfoAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 10:42 AM
Getting worse.. borders, colors padding etx all has to be done now all by code. Designers better get their shit back in order ! this is the WORST the WORST update yet !
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 01:05 PM
I understand new updates can be a little inconvenient, I think this is the part you are referring to:
I will send your feedback to our Designers.
- snwinfoAnswered on July 22, 2015 at 07:27 AM
BDavid, Yes. ask your designers how people are to use your templates if they have NO CLUE on back end wording. people come here to use your system due to the ease of it. NOT sure why that is being taken away !
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 22, 2015 at 08:41 AM
Thank you for the feedback. The thread is already assigned to our developer and if there are updates, you should be notified via this thread.