- peugnyAsked on July 20, 2015 at 11:38 AM
- CharlieAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 12:00 PM
If that doesn't work, here are the steps on how to change your theme, I went ahead and cloned one of your forms for testing and demo purposes.
1. Click the "Preferences", change "Themes" to "Default" and delete the code in the "Inject Custom CSS", assuming you don't have your own CSS code there and you want to totally change your design.
2. Click the "Themes" option.
3. Here you can select the theme in your "My Themes" or in the "Theme Store".
If that doesn't work, have you tried using a different web browser or updating your browser to the latest?
Do let us know if that works.