- the508sealAsked on July 20, 2015 at 07:05 PM
Tried it on two macs and an android phone. I can edit the email fields but I cannot type in the text reply field.
Just started today. Tried logging in and out.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 08:26 PM
If you mean that you can not reply to your email notifications, that is because you haven't assigned a field of your form where the submitter inputs his email address:
Make sure you assign in your email notification. Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.
- the508sealAnswered on July 20, 2015 at 08:49 PMNo what I mean is that after 3 years of using this form, I can neither
reply or forward from a browser - Yosemite or Android - and it was working
a few days ago.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 01:03 AM
Can you give us more information regarding your concern? Are you referring to the form's Notifier Email? Are you unable to reply to the Notifier Email you receive from your form? If you can provide us a screenshot of the issue then that would be great.
We will wait for your response.
- the508sealAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 01:24 AMyes. If I click on the header info. (I forward these emails to people on
the sales team). The "Please Wait" goes away but the field is blank and I
cannot place a cursor on it.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 03:00 AM
If I understand it correctly, when you receive notification email, you forward it to your colleagues. What email client are you using when you forward email? It might be problem with your email client. I cloned your form and can successfully forward email notifications using GMail in Google Chrome.
May I also ask which field you find blank when forwarding email. To send us screenshot of the problem, you may follow the steps in this guide - How to add screenshots images to questions in support forum.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 03:58 AM
As per further checking, are you referring to this feature in the form's Submission page? Please confirm.
- the508sealAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 05:29 AMI sent a screenshot!
Safari & Chrome on MAC & Chrome on Android suddenly stopped working !!
The content of the form is what I want to share.
- the508sealAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 05:59 AMand this has nothing to do with email. I am in the browser and there form
content does show.
do you see "Still Working" where the content should be. That screen never
Something is broken. And broken across all my devices!??!
- the508sealAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 06:04 AMThe content does NOT show.
Forward does not work anymore.
I will have to take a screenshot of the response from within your app and
send the image from now on.