- caseyindustrialAsked on July 21, 2015 at 10:08 AM
I cloned one of my forms to use it as a template for another, but after modifying it to a new form, the print url at the top of the page did not change. It is still referencing the original form. Is there anyway to change this?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 12:06 PM
What is the form in question? Could you please share a screenshot to illustrate better what you are referring to? https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033-How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-in-support-forum
- caseyindustrialAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 12:52 PM
form in question:
The url at the top of the page refers to the form I cloned. If possible I would like to change/get rid of this url to avoid any confusion if the user decides to print this form. I do realize there is a way to do this on the computer which the form is being printed from but I'm hoping there is a way to do it so the user does not have to do this.
Thank for your help.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 03:07 PM
I believe that you are referring to the Page Title of the form. You can change the Page Title from the Form Preferences. Please see the screenshot below :
Hope this information helps!
- caseyindustrialAnswered on July 21, 2015 at 03:12 PM
Thanks so much!