- tmirtifulAsked on July 22, 2015 at 07:21 AM
Every time I submit data into the form, the form creates line with data (a submission). The submission receives a time stamp. The time stamp is not in my time zone so the time that shows is not the real time that the line was submitted:
1. can I chose which time zone will appear in the submissions?
2. if not, what is the time zone that the submissions receives? I will add/subtract a number of hours according to my time zone.
thanks in advance, Yoel
- JotForm DeveloperdenizAnswered on July 22, 2015 at 08:44 AM
You can set timezone under your Account-> Settings:
Please, let us know if you need any further assistance.
- tmirtifulAnswered on July 22, 2015 at 09:18 AM
great exactly what I needed, thanks a lot.
- JotForm DeveloperdenizAnswered on July 22, 2015 at 09:27 AM
Glad to hear your issue is resolved.
Let us know if you need further assistance.