- brian_reichleAsked on July 23, 2015 at 01:25 PM
All of my forms have disappeared from my website. Here is an example page where the form should be at the bottom: https://blogbookings.com/villas_sur_mer/villas_sur_mer_offer.html
When I open the html file locally the form appears but on the live public website, it shows blank.
- SammyAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 03:29 PM
It seems you are loading the forms on your site using HTTP and you site is in HTTPS, all browsers usually restrict loading of HTTP resources within a HTTPS site due to security protocols.
I would advise one the following
1. Purchase a paid plan to allow higher SSL submissions limit then remebedd your form with the secure option turned on
2. Put a link that points to the form directly and have users directed to that form.
Kindly see the screenshot of the root cause here
- brian_reichleAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 07:04 PMThank you. The secure form checkbox did the trick. I'll likely do the paid
version at some point but I don't have a budget at the moment, only limited
personal funds. Best, Brian
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 09:55 PM
Glad my colleague was able to resolve this for you, Brian. Do let us know if there's anything else with which you need assistance.
P.S. We can relate to your limited budget situation. Whenever you wish to upgrade is fine :)