- snaplashAsked on July 23, 2015 at 05:01 PM
I thought I saw an option to have forms designed, but I cannot seem to find it again?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 07:50 PM
In the form designer: http://www.jotform.com/form-designer/. Or, through inject CSS in the Preferences Area: http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes.
I would recommend the Designer instead, that is more advance.
- snaplashAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 07:54 PMNo, in the create form there is an option for you guys to do it?
I can do it with time, but is there no way for you guys to do it from my
design and pay for it?
If not, what is the button on the create form for?
Thanks in advance..
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 09:02 PM
No, you have to create an empty form, add a fields and design it in the form designer.
If you want to sell your design, you have to add the form to our Theme Store: http://www.jotform.com/theme-store/.
Create Form button is to create a new form, clone from your existing forms or use a template from our Form Template Gallery.
- grade4pagasaAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 10:23 PM
i think snaplash is referring to this new item in the create form wizard.
- snaplashAnswered on July 23, 2015 at 11:29 PMYes, but I'm feeling that this is not a service you offer :-) can I post
for a CSS wizzo on your forums or is that out of bounds?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 02:59 AM
The Request a Form service is now available in JotForm. You can access it in My Forms Page > Create Form > Request Form. Just fill up the details needed for the Request Form service.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.