- thnjredlandsAsked on July 24, 2015 at 04:40 PM
Page with form: http://theholynameofjesus.org/pre-k-thru-grade-6
2 conditions are not working - - showing collapse fields.
1) After entering the name of the 1st student, the collapse field should reveal the Family Information section.
2) After entering the name of the 2nd student, the collapse field should reveal the rest of the information needed for the 2nd child.
Neither condition is working automatically; however, when I clicked on the collapse field arrow below the 2nd student's name TWICE, it revealed the rest of the form in entirety.
How can I correct this? Should I reset the conditions in the form and upload it again?
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 05:57 PM
The conditions has nothing to do with the iframe embed method used..
I can see it working just fine on the form using its direct URL http://form.jotform.us/form/51547197862163
the problem has to do more on your website.
As you can see, the container where you have added the form, doesn't have the sufficient height and even width to accommodate the form
The form theme you were using was designed to be a stand alone kind of form..because it has its own theme background already.
Can you try first re-embedding the form using its default script embed code.
Let us know how it goes.
- thnjredlandsAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 07:30 PM
I used the default script code when I embedded the form originally.
Do you have any other suggestions from your end? I'll contact the web designer, too.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 08:38 PM
Still using the iframe embed code, can you try adding the option Scrolling="Yes" in the iframe style.
Something like this code..
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.us/form/51547197862163" frameborder="0" style="width: 100%; height: 1711px; border: none;" scrolling="Yes"></iframe>
There will be a scrollbar that will appear around the form... but let us check first how it does when applied on your website page.
- thnjredlandsAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 08:59 PMOkay, I will try it in the morning and get back to you.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 24, 2015 at 10:04 PM
Thank you for the response. Do let us know of the results when you can.