- markrothfieldAsked on August 03, 2015 at 07:26 PM
I'm trying to design a form where the user is asked for a number (of people) and then a section is displayed to enter details for each of them. The section would be simple questions (e.g. name, birthday, favourite colour) and be repeated for the number specified by the user i.e. the user enters 3 (# of people) and the people details section appears three times.
Please advise how this can be done?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 11:52 PM
This can be easily done. Please add all the necessary fields that will be involved in your form scenario.
Then follow this guide in order to show/hide at once several fields upon a condition is met:
- markrothfieldAnswered on August 03, 2015 at 11:55 PM
Thanks for the response. It would seem that if I follow this approach, I would need to predefine however many fields I may possibly need. This isn't what I was after, as I won't know in advance if the user wishes to provide details for one, five or ten people. Please advise.
- tbawaAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 12:06 AM
Have a look at the Configurable List widget - may be it can do what you need?
- markrothfieldAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 12:20 AM