- juicemasterAsked on August 12, 2015 at 07:27 AM
Hi, for our form 'Super Juice Me! Written Review', we need to change the email address that notification of submission goes to. For example at present I believe it points to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (not real address). We need to to now point to 'email@example.com'.
I can't seem to find a way to do this. Can you helps? Thanks! Tom
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 10:09 AM
Please follow these steps in order to change the recipient's email address for the notifications.
1. Click the "Emails" button. and then open the notification.
2. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button at the bottom part.
3. You can add or change the "E-mail" in the Recipient E-mail field. Click "Finish" when you're done.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- juicemasterAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 10:10 AM
Jan, you're my hero.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 12:04 PM
Glad to hear that. Let us know if you need any help by opening another thread. Thank you.