- tasfalenAsked on August 13, 2015 at 06:55 PM
Field name "fullName" is not posting.Page URL:
- tasfalenAnswered on August 14, 2015 at 01:16 AM
It's not posting to the custom thank you page (payment page)
- SammyAnswered on August 14, 2015 at 04:21 AM
It seems the URL your form is redirecting to is no longer available, is it a PHP page you are sending the POST data to?
- tasfalenAnswered on August 14, 2015 at 03:58 PM
I tested it this morning the page is still available. It's a payment page with Helcim.
- SammyAnswered on August 14, 2015 at 05:14 PM
Just tested it on your site and it went okay, I had earlier attempted to test on a cloned form but it seems direct access is limited.
Could you provide a sample of the code used to post data to the helcim payment page i.e the post data so as to get a clear picture of the process, I have tested and the full-name is being left out.
confirm that the field name for fullname is fullname when processing the form data on the helcim side