What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.

At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.

We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.

  • Profile Image

    form collapse

    Asked by fredklages on August 21, 2015 at 06:03 PM
  • Profile Image

    Answered by KadeJM on August 21, 2015 at 07:19 PM

    You've mentioned "form collapse" but provided us with no details.

    Are you trying to understand how to use or find it? Or?

    You can easily find and use the form collapse field in the formbuilder when you edit your form. It is found under "Survey Tools".

    If that is not what you meant then please return to your thread here and provide us with more details so that we can assist you better.