- afergusonaAsked on August 23, 2015 at 06:05 PM
I have only 1 question coming up in the visual form. I cannot find the means to add more questions.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 01:24 AM
You need to manually add a chart. Here's a guide:
1. In the Visual Report Builder, click the "Chart" button.
2. Click the "Gear" or "Options" icon in the Chart.
3. Click the dropdown under the "Chart Data" and select the question you want to use.
4. Click the "Save" button at the top left.
Please do check our guide about Visual Reports: http://www.jotform.com/help/187-How-to-Create-a-Visual-Report-with-your-Form-Submissions
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.