- zubeidaAsked on August 24, 2015 at 11:26 PM
I purchased the upgrade and i no longer want that. I read that there is a money back guarantee, how does that work?
- SammyAnswered on August 25, 2015 at 03:25 AM
We usually cancel the paid subscriptions and then refund it for the days remaining in the plan purchased.
If it is a recent payment a full refund will be made. Please let us know how we can be of assistance, I can see that you have requested a subscription cancellation
- zubeidaAnswered on August 25, 2015 at 04:19 AM
Yes i have cancelled my subscription, but havent received any refund for the remaining days.
- SammyAnswered on August 25, 2015 at 04:23 AM
The default cancellation usually marks the plan for cancellation at the end of the current subscription period, If you want I can initiate the immediate cancellation and refund you the amount since I see you paid on 20th.
Please let us know of the way forward
- zubeidaAnswered on August 26, 2015 at 04:33 AM
yes i would like to cancel the subscription immediately and have my refund please. thank you
- SammyAnswered on August 26, 2015 at 06:02 AM
I have initiated the cancellation and refunded $6.63, the other $3.32 has already been charged for the days used (10)
- zubeidaAnswered on August 26, 2015 at 06:03 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 04:56 AM
I have moved your concern on a separate thread so we can better assist you. You can check the thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/716855. We will attend to your concern on that thread accordingly.
If you have any other question, please fee free to contact us again by creating a new thread.