- jambaproducoesAsked on August 25, 2015 at 09:06 PM
i create forms for schools and one of the complaints i am getting is that the use of space is not optimized on the pdf version of the submission - is is possible to adjust the width of the question box so that it is further optimized?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 26, 2015 at 02:03 AM
Yes, it is possible. You can use our PDF designer in order to increase or decrease the columns of the questions.
1. Select the form and click the Submissions button.
2. At the top left, click the "Get PDF" button. After clicking it, you'll see a drop down that says "Customize PDF".
3. In the PDF Designer, you can hover the fields and you'll see a resize cursor where you can increase or decrease the column.
The technique here is to decrease the answer column first and then drag it to the right. After that, increase the the question's column.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.