- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 02:26 AM
It is possible to adding extra notification emails to be received on multiple email addresses with Jotform. It is very simple with JotForm. Simply enter email addresses, each followed by a comma and a space. Do not place anything after the last address.
Here is how to do this:
1) Click on Emails icon from the tool bar.
2) Select the Notification you wish to edit.
3) Click on Reply-to and Recipient Settings.
4) Enter comma and space separated email addresses in the Recipient E-mail:
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.