- marjolainehebertAsked on August 31, 2015 at 04:39 PM
I am setting up an order supply list. I need to set up a checklist of 60 items, my problem is that I need to have a number field beside every item in the list to be able to add a quantity to order when selected
can I do that? how? other solutions?
Checkbox, Gloves (Small), field for quantity
Checkbox, Gloves (Medium), field for quantity
Checkbox, Gloves (Large), field for quantity
Checkbox, Gloves (X-Large), field for quantity
Checkbox, Temperature Strips, field for quantity
- victorAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 08:22 PM
One possible workaround to your question is to have different checkboxes. One check box for each item. You can add a text box next to each check box. I have created a small sample of how this can be done. You may clone the form if you wish.
As you can see if you select an item a text box will appear next to it.
Please let us know if this helps.
Victor M Larrea
- marjolainehebertAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 09:45 AM
thanks a lot it helps!
- JoshSmartAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 12:31 AM
Can you please re-post this sample?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 02:10 AM
Here is the sample form: https://form.jotformpro.com/71721530180951
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.