- jhjuli20152Asked on September 01, 2015 at 08:55 AM
At the bottom you can see the normal back and next buttons (in Dutch that is: 'terug' & 'volgende').
What I want is that if a user uses the next button:
1. The form is submitted (like with the normal submit button)
2. De user goes to a new page with a new form (I normally use the "thank you page option" for this
Ofcourse I could use the normal submit button, but then the back button is lost.
- BenAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 11:47 AM
If I understood you correctly, you want to have the back and submit button shown in the same line - submit instead of the next button.
If that is so, you can set the language of submit button to state next / Volgende and we can help you align the submit button to be placed where Next button would be.
Then I believe that you will be redirecting them using one of the following options:
- jhjuli20152Answered on September 24, 2015 at 05:28 PM
I think this one does the trick:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 24, 2015 at 06:49 PM
Good, could you let us know what is the form? So we can help you align the submit button to be placed where Next button would be.