- elio69Asked on September 01, 2015 at 10:03 AM
I don't know if this is a bug but i can't see my forms todays.
It's so annoying :(
- elio69Answered on September 01, 2015 at 10:04 AM
- elio69Answered on September 01, 2015 at 10:06 AM
(I can't send you a picture as evidence, all my account bug)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 12:27 PM
I checked your account and I was able to view the forms without issue. Try logging out, clearing your browser, then logging back in to your account. If there are still not available, if possible, try using a different browser.
If that still does not work, let us know and we will be happy to see what else we can do.
- elio69Answered on September 03, 2015 at 04:09 AM
I try with internet explorer (huh) and it work ! But with Firefox, it does not work. Strange !
But thank you for your quick response :)
- BorisAnswered on September 03, 2015 at 09:44 AM
That is indeed strange - our website and forms work best in Firefox and Chrome. We are glad that you are able to access them over Internet Explorer for now.
When it comes to making it work in Firefox, I would recommend trying to clear your browser cache in Firefox, or update Firefox to the latest version if it is out of date.
Hopefully this will help. Please let us know how it goes.