- kdewittAsked on September 03, 2015 at 04:39 PM
Please read entire problem.
I know how to send a notification and I know how to forward a submission.
I am interested in automatically forwarding a submission. The reason is a notification comes in a different format than a forwarded submission. A forwarded submission will cut and paste to another document keeping a format including bullets that I prefer. The format for a notification as well as pasting from a pdf is not a good format.
Currently when I get a submission, I must open it forward it, enter the capcha, submit it and then go to my email to get it.
I would prefer it automatically forward in the same format.
- BorisAnswered on September 03, 2015 at 10:51 PM
I'm afraid that we do not have any means for automatically using our Forward Submission emails feature.
Our Email Notifications are customizable by source code, so I have tried using the source code from the forwarded submission emails.
After setting up all the fields, I can see what you mean about bullets in unordered lists. Even when source code is copied to Email Notification, it is still not able to create a list item (with a bullet point) for each selected option in a Check Box field.
We can raise your request to our developers as a feature request for possible inclusion in the future, but I'd like to confirm which is your actual request. We also can't give any promises or estimates about when of if your feature request would be implemented.
- Are you mainly interested in having bullet points in your emails for each selected option on a Check Box field?
- Or are you strictly interested in having automation of the Forward Submission feature, which is currently available from the Submissions page?
Please let us know, and we will forward your request to our developers accordingly. Thank you.
- kdewittAnswered on September 04, 2015 at 09:45 AMIf you had the automated forwarding function that would be the best alternative. Just getting a bullet doesn’t help if it still comes in the format sent by the notification.
Thanks for your interest.
Kelly DeWitt│ Business Advisor
Collin Small Business Development Center
4800 Preston Park Blvd │Suite 114
Plano, Texas 75093
- BorisAnswered on September 04, 2015 at 11:53 AM
Thank you for your clarification, I have forwarded your request to our developers.
As explained above, we can't give any promises about whether or when this might be implemented, but as soon as such a feature is available, we will update you through this thread.