- StudioBeAsked on September 10, 2015 at 05:05 PM
I would like to know if the option to use custom sender email addresses is going away? In light of the current problem with form submissions, you have only offered "work around" solutions that involve changing sender addresses back to firstname.lastname@example.org. THIS WILL NOT WORK FOR ME. I need to be able to use custom sender addresses otherwise I need to find a different company to do business with.
Please reply to this post if you are a user that needs to have this feature!!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 05:08 PM
Our developers are aware of this email problem and they should fix this soon. In the meantime please use any of these workarounds:
2. Use Mandrill to keep using the custom sender email
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 05:09 PM
Actually the correct guide is this one:
- StudioBeAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 05:11 PM
There is no way I can possibly go in and edit all my emails and preform the work around!! I have 100's of them using custom sender email addresses! So you if it broken and being fixed, that's one thing. If it's going away, so am I.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 10, 2015 at 06:13 PM
That is a temporary solution we are proposing, meanwhile our developers are taking care of this.