- kevintawAsked on September 11, 2015 at 01:06 AMThis is the additional details in screenshot: http://prntscr.com/8f09i7
- CharlieAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 10:57 AM
Not sure though if I understand you correctly.
The one shown here is the unread submissions you received.
1. Here's a sample, my form named "Clone of Test Form" doesn't have any submission on it.
2. When the form is filled out just like this one
3. You will see that in the Clone of Test Form is shows "1" which means there's 1 new submission that I haven't read.
4. When you click the submissions section, you'll see at the bottom the mail icon which means in this case it is unread.
To learn more about how to view your submissions, you can check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
From the submissions, you can download all of them as an excel, CSV or PDF file.
If you want to marked all of the red notifications as "read", then you can do that in the "More" options
I hope that helps.