- michellebuttAsked on September 11, 2015 at 12:58 PM
I can adjust the input box, but the question label is not able to be word wrapped accordingly on my form
Can you help?
- victorAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 05:28 PM
If you add this code it will work:
You can add the code by following the steps here: Inject Custom CSS Codes
When you add it, please add it at the bottom of any other code in there.
Do let us know how it goes.
- michellebuttAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 07:00 PM
This did not work for me (made no change to the form at all) I put it at the very bottom of the inject css
- michellebuttAnswered on September 11, 2015 at 07:06 PM
I acutally just figured it out
was the code I needed the !important is required
- victorAnswered on September 12, 2015 at 11:19 AM
Sorry for not responding earlier. I'm am glad you were able to solve the issue. If you have any more question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will try our best to answer you as soon as possible.