- circuitjumperAsked on September 14, 2015 at 12:45 PM
I no longer have a need for the service you provide and would like to cancel my account. For some reason, I find no instructions on your website as to how to do so.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 04:14 PM
You already did it based on our records. Your account will be automatically set back to the Free Plan on September 26, 2015.
- circuitjumperAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 04:16 PM
Yes, thank you. I eventually figured it out. Perhaps instruction could be listed under your F.A.Q. section since it seems to be a frequently asked question.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 05:19 PM
Yes, we actually have it under Billing. Here's the link for Paypal: http://www.jotform.com/help/336-How-can-I-cancel-my-PayPal-subscription.
Here's the other for credit card:
- AIDANAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 02:59 PM
We will address you request in this new thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1128382