- mflanaganAsked on September 14, 2015 at 02:16 PMI am having the same issue that when hitting submit on my Event Lessons Learned form (it is suppose to redirect with pre-populated fields to the CSR Hours and Feedback form) it just loads and loads and doesn't redirect to a new blank CSR Hours and Feedback form. I had the same issue in an above submission this thread and the response was from Welvin that my google sheets integration was bad (see below).
Answered by mflanagan on August 31, 2015 at 06:54 AM
Thank you for your response. I got the link and pasted it into the redirect URL. When doing a test on it the same problem occurs. It will not advance from my Event Lessons Learned form to the CSR Hours and Feedback form with the pre-populated data. It just keeps loading and loading and loading and if I wait long enough it will give me the "502 Bad Gateway" error. Suggestions? Is there a workaround to do instead.
Answered by Welvin on August 31, 2015 at 08:33 AM
I was able to submit the form and get the link in the thank you page, but I think the issue is related to the Google Spreadsheet Integration in the form. Please try removing the current spreadsheet integration and see if that fixes it. Then re-integrate it after.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 02:58 PM
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I have made some test by cloning your form. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to reproduce the issue you're having. Since, when I submitted the first form (clone of your *New* Event Lessons Learned form) I was successfully redirected to the second form (clone of your *New* CSR Hours and Feedback form) even when both forms are integrated with my Google Spreadsheet also.
I suppose you're still getting the same error message, "502 Bad Gateway", is that correct?
To my understanding, you already have encountered this issue before and was given an instruction by my colleague, Welvin, to reintegrate your form with Google Spreadsheet and it did solve the issue that time, is that correct? Have you tried reintegrating it again this time to see if it will work?
Also, does this happen on every attempt to submit the first form? Although, I'm not sure if this is a known issue, since there were no other reports of this, it could be possible that the issue is on your end. What browser were you using when this occurs? Have you tried using a different browser?
We will wait for your response. Thank you.
- mflanaganAnswered on September 27, 2015 at 11:25 AM
This keeps happening to this form. I have re-integrated a lot of times and it still keeps happening. It happens when using Firefox and chrome.
Could you please look into it because it is causing a lot of frustration for my team and me having to re-integrate the sheets all the time.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 27, 2015 at 10:51 PM
I also tried cloning your forms but I wasn't able to replicate the issue. You can check the form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/52698629526976? and http://www.jotformpro.com/form/52698223476970. It also saved successfully to my Google sheet.
Can you try cloning your form and see if it doesn't cause error or if the new cloned form causes error also?
We will wait for your response.
- mflanaganAnswered on September 27, 2015 at 10:52 PM
Hi and thank you for your efforts. I have since moved the link to the Thank You Page instead of automatically going to the link and it seems to be working much better. I will reply back if I run into the same problem again. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 12:00 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. I'm glad that you have made it work better now. We'll be glad to help you.