- extremehopeAsked on September 14, 2015 at 03:45 PM
Can you help me access my forms? We have a basic free account and I received a message that we are over quota. When I log in and attempt to view our forms none appear in the list of "My Forms."
- JotForm DeveloperevrenAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 03:58 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Note that free users have 100mb space on JotForm.
Upgrading of your account is so quick and easy, please visit this page: http://www.jotform.com/pricing
Please feel free to contact me for any further assistance.
- extremehopeAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 03:59 PM
So we are required to upgrade rather than log in and delete some of the content that is counting against our limit?
- JotForm DeveloperevrenAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 04:08 PM
Of course you can delete some of the content, it works.
However, realize that your problem is upload space. We calculate our users space first day of month to prevent abuse of using jotform. So if you delete some files, it will count at 1th October.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
- extremehopeAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 04:22 PM
The problem is that I cannot access my forms to delete some of the associated content.
- JotForm DeveloperevrenAnswered on September 14, 2015 at 04:29 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Your account has been reactivated, you can access your forms.