- johnboy666Asked on September 15, 2015 at 08:22 AM
I've been trying for some time to integrate Jotform into an ebay listing that allows customers to upload images (I sell personalised items).
Unfortunately although it works fine in a browser - It doesn't work with the ebay App.
I know this is due to app limitations/restrictions and not a jotform issue but if there is a work-around I would love to find it.
I found this thread...
and I'm afraid this solution didn't work - I tried embedding the form direct, and also containing it in an object with the form embedded on a separate web page.
At the moment I simply tell customers that if they're using the app they have to open their browser and copy/paste a link but unfortunately many customers don't read this or simply aren't computer literate enough to follow the instructions, which means lots of time wasted answering messages.
If I could find a way to embed a form that works on the ebay app it would save me hours every week and a lot of frustration.
So - If anybody had managed to pull this off please do let me know.
- CharlieAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 12:02 PM
However, could you try the following:
2. Make sure also to embed using the secure embed link. This means you'll use the SSL protocol on your forms, here's a guide about SSL submissions: https://www.jotform.com/help/63-How-can-I-receive-SSL-Submissions. Make sure that your iFrame embed code uses https://secure on its src link.
See if the above steps will help when viewing using the eBay app.
- johnboy666Answered on September 15, 2015 at 01:55 PM
Hi and thanks for the idea. I hadn't tried this before.
I have now tried this without SSL but it didn't work.
I can set-up SSL if you think it would make a difference.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 15, 2015 at 04:40 PM
Please do try using the SSL version of the form.
It is imperative because eBay will most likely block unsecure contents.
Please let us know if still not working.