- RHemeryAsked on September 16, 2015 at 05:34 AM
I have a form here: http://www.bedford.ac.uk/contact-us/have-your-say
1) Is it possible to alter the code in anyway, so when you select 'Staff', 'an employee' or 'member of the public' and click Next, it automatically redirects to a new web address, rather than taking you to the next page where you then have to click a link?
2) Is there anyway I can stop the form scrolling down a bit when you select any of those three radio buttons? I suppose if Number 1 is possible then we won't have to worry about Number 2!
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 08:35 AM
To do that, you can use "Change Thank You URL after submission" condition, but I need to warn you before we start. Because you need to change whole structure of your form, if you want to use that condition. All page structure needs to be gone, cause you are going to redirect users in the first page and you need submit button in first page instead of next.
To redirect users with respect to their radio button choices,
1) In "Conditions" wizard, select "Change Thank You URL after submission" condition.
2) On the following window, you can set your conditions and write web page's URL. You can apply the same steps for other choices.
On below, you can find the demo to try it:
Normally, I need to move your second question to another thread; but you mentioned that if question 1 works, there is no need for question 2. So, I'm waiting your reply to do that step.
Please try this method and let us know.
- RHemeryAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 08:48 AM
Thanks for your answer but the demo says Form not Found?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 28, 2015 at 09:03 AM
Sorry for that, I fixed the link. Now, you can access the demo.
Thanks for your understanding.