- KimSavoieAsked on September 16, 2015 at 11:39 AM
Can I print a form that I have designed?
- victorAnswered on September 16, 2015 at 02:08 PM
You can add a print button on your form by:
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form. Pretty easy, right? :)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate contacting us.
- KimSavoieAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 10:47 AMYes but this is a tiny tiny copy of 5 pages printing out on one piece of paper.
This is not what I am looking for.
Is there a better way?
Like Us on Facebook to receive Specials & Updates
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 02:14 PM
Please try creating a PDF version of the form. Here's our guide for that: http://www.jotform.com/help/212-How-to-Create-a-PDF-Form.
I hope this works for you.