- schrijfburoAsked on September 17, 2015 at 09:43 AM
I changed a form today, and added 2 mail replies.
Now every change I made today is gone. A lot of work and time is gone.
I know I saved it, tested it and everything was working fine.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 10:10 AM
For this kind of situations, you can use "Revision History".
To do that,
1) On "My Forms" page, select related form and click "More".
2) The changes are listed in there with respect to their time. Choose the desired one and hit the "Revert to this version" button.
If you encounter any error, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day.
- schrijfburoAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 11:47 AMThank you, I got it back.
2015-09-17 16:08 GMT+02:00 JotForm Support Forum <