- AHSPharmAsked on September 18, 2015 at 05:07 AM
I have the referrer ID widget running and the Get Geo Location Widget running. They are both set to invisible / hidden.
However they are affecting the appearance of the form by creating a large padding area between fields and the next button.
How can I close the gap so that the next button appears above the fold? and the gaps between the fields is reduced?
You can see the issue between "how would you ilike to share your information and the "Sign up by" radio buttons.
- CharlieAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 11:10 AM
You then then just moved those widgets at the very bottom of your form. I believe they are hidden and it won't affect the results of the submission.
Here's a cloned form that I edited in my end: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52604601127950?. You can clone it by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Here are the steps I taken:
1. First, I moved the Unique ID and Get Referrer widget at the bottom most part of the work, they will still work.
2. I then left the GPS Location widget on the first page, you can move it at the bottom part also. Make sure to delete everything on the "Custom CSS" tab in the widget, see screencast below.
3. After that, navigate to your Form Designer Tool, add this custom CSS code in your CSS tab
display : none !important;
However, I noticed that your CSS code in the Form Designer has a lot of errors on it. In my end, I removed then, you can check how it looks like in the screenshot below.
I hope that helps.