- thecatworksAsked on September 25, 2015 at 10:30 AM
- CharlieAnswered on September 25, 2015 at 12:09 PM
If I understand you correctly, you would like to receive the email notification from the email address entered by the user who filled out the form, is that correct? If that's what you would like to accomplish, that possible by setting up a Mandrill account, you can do that by following the steps below:
1. First, follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/236-How-to-use-Mandrill-to-Send-Emails-From-Your-Own-Email-Address
2. After that, another field in your notification settings will be displayed, it will show "From Email". Select the email field in your form.
3. After that, try making a test submission, you should receive the email notification showing that it came from the email of the person who filled out the form.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.