- pfaffautoAsked on October 01, 2015 at 10:14 AM
I have deleted my cookies, and still select a theme to use, or even customize any forms through the theme or customize options.
I have tried Chrome and Firefox and no luck.
- victorAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 10:51 AM
Could you please elaborate a bit more on what is your issue. I was able to clone and edit one of your forms. I was able to add new fields and add a theme.
- pfaffautoAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 11:47 AMIt works in Safari for me, but for some reason buttons just wont allow a click on chrome or firefox. No errors or anything, the buttons just don't work!
Digital Marketing Manager
Pfaff Automotive Partners
220 Caldari Rd | Vaughan | L4K 4L1
- CharlieAnswered on October 01, 2015 at 02:02 PM
I don't have a Mac OS device/machine, but I tried editing my form using an emulator. The simulator below is a Mac OS El Capitan using the Chrome browser.
I'm unable to replicate the problem, we also haven't receive any similar reports from other users.
Perhaps you could share us the specific OS version of the machine you are using and the version of the browser where the problem is evident? Here's a guide on how to check your Mac OS version: https://support.apple.com/en-ph/HT201260.
If I may also ask, could you share us a screenshot of the problem? But please do make sure that the browser console is opened, here's an example:
1. First, open your Chrome browser in Mac OS
2. Log in to your www.jotform.com account
3. Open the browser console by right clicking on the page, choose "Inspect Element", the browser console will then be displayed
4. The console will capture any error messages (if there are) when you click the buttons and other options that are not working in your end. Now try clicking the options or buttons that are not working, see if there are any error messages, now follow this guide on how to make a screenshot: https://support.apple.com/en-ph/HT201361
Also, could you try the following:
1. Check if there are any browser plugin/extension that is blocking our resources
2. Try logging in using https://www.jotform.com
3. If step #2 did not work, try logging in on this link http://www.jotform.com/?noCDN=true.
See if any of the above steps will resolve the problem and give you better results. We'll wait for your response.
Apologies for the inconvenience.