- jotquinnAsked on October 05, 2015 at 09:10 AM
I have data from one account that needs to be transferred to another account. The data that needs to be transferred is from user account djonesanielle and the data should be transferred to jotquinn. The forms are named the same: Scott Energy Institute & ProSEED/EQT Energy Seed Grant Application. Please let me know if you can help with this.
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 09:44 AM
Would you like the form to be transferred to jotquinn completely (you will not be able to access that form and its submissions again after this operation) or jotquinn to have one copy of that form?
- jotquinnAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 10:00 AM
The second part of the question is this: will the URL change? If the URL changes, then I will go forward and create a new form/submission. If the URL stays the same, I would appreciate if you could transfer.
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 10:07 AM
Form URL stays the same after moving operation. Would you please prove that the account djonesanielle is belonging to you by replying this thread from that username.
- jotquinnAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 10:18 AM
I switched users to djonesanielle. Thanks for your help!
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 10:21 AM
You have replied as jotquinn. Please reply this thread as djonesanielle to prove that account is also yours.
- djonesanielleAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 10:27 AM
Interesting - I logged in with the djonesanielle user information. Anyway - I logged in with on different browser this time. Hopefully this shows as username "djonesanielle."
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on October 05, 2015 at 10:30 AM
Thanks, you have replied as djonesanielle. I am moving your form to jotquinn.
Please let us know if any problem occurs after moving operation.